Qigong Women in the Wilderness Retreat “a stress free place …in which to flourish” presented by Rebecca Kali and Cis Hager
Sharing Ancient Wisdom… to Nurture the Mind, Body & Spirit of Modern Women.
Enjoy a relaxed retreat setting and time to reconnect with your self, with nature, with old and new friends and learn Taiji, Qigong, and other techniques in a program specially developed to empower and benefit women.
Qigong, Taiji, Meditation, Connecting with Nature, Energy Healing, Yoga & more…
• Phoenix Style Taiji one of the most beautiful and effective taiji/qigong forms – Phoenix style was developed specifically for women, opening the heart and cultivating heart energy are hallmarks of this style.
• Chinese Soaring Crane Qigong graceful Qigong style with movements of a crane, one of the most popular Qigong forms and noted for its power to help develop psychic abilities, maintain health, promote healing & well-being on all levels.
• Reduce Stress – Increase Your Energy simple movement & breath practices to take you out of the “stress response” and into a state of being calm, centered & balanced… no matter what!
• Art & Science of Healing with Color energy principles & psychology of healing with color + Healing Sounds & Colors to balance and heal the emotions
• Connecting with Nature ancient techniques to connect with the energetic elements, of nature: wood, fire, water, earth, sky to support health, balance, vitality & creativity.. includes tree meditation and more..
• Health Maintenance & Healing for Women’s Body, Mind and Spirit…and more
$ 700 Registration Fee
Includes lodging, meals, program, & materials.
For more info or to register call 1-800-341-8895